Black Hawk® MasterBreeders Program New Zealand Terms & Conditions
- To be eligible to become a Black Hawk MasterBreeder you must fulfil all the following requirements:
- Have two or more breeding bitches/queens and one or more stud males in total;
- Hold a current financial State body membership number with Dogs New Zealand, New Zealand Cat Fancy or Catz Inc; and
- Hold a current financial Registered Prefix for cat and dog breeders.
- If your financial membership with a State body lapses, we will contact you and you will have 30 days to ensure that your membership is up to date or we may suspend or terminate your membership of the Black Hawk MasterBreeders Club.
Use of your membership and confidentiality
- Your Black Hawk Master Breeder Membership Number and any purchases made via the MasterBreeders online shopping site is strictly for personal use only and must not be re-sold in any manner. You may give the products included in Puppy and Kitten Packs to the New Owners only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- All pricing and offers made available to Black Hawk MasterBreeder members (including on the Black Hawk MasterBreeders online shopping site) are confidential and must not be disclosed or shared with any third party.
- We may suspend or terminate your membership immediately if you fail to meet the eligibility criteria, breach any of these terms and conditions (including reselling products purchased using your Black Hawk MasterBreeder Membership or failing to give all Puppy/Kitten Packs to the new owners free of charge) or if you do anything that is contrary to prevailing community standards or if we, acting reasonably, consider that your association with the Black Hawk MasterBreeder Program will be detrimental to our reputation or brand.
Litter Support Pack and Puppy/Kitten Packs
- Black Hawk MasterBreeder members are eligible to receive a Litter Support Pack and Puppy/Kitten Packs if you have:
- purchased Puppy or Kitten Black Hawk Products through your Black Hawk MasterBreeders Account;
- made a paid order on the Black Hawk MasterBreeders online shopping site for at least one Black Hawk Puppy food (10kg or greater) or Black Hawk Kitten (3kg or greater) food; and
- submit a completed MasterBreeders Litter support form at [insert] within 3 business days of placing your eligible order under (b).
- A Litter Support pack includes:
- One free Black Hawk Puppy/Kitten product as an exact replica of the product ordered under 6b - that is exact size and recipe; and
- Puppy/kitten packs for each puppy or kitten in a litter for each new owner (up to a maximum of 10 puppy/kitten packs per litter).
- Puppy/Kitten packs are available for new owners only, and are not to be ordered for any puppies/kittens kept by a breeder. If, for any reason, a breeder decides not to keep a puppy/kitten, as long it is under 6 months of age, the breeder can apply to the Breeder Manager for an extra puppy/kitten pack.
- Any litter registration details provided on the application form must be correctly disclosed and, in accordance with details given to the relevant State body and accurately reflect the number of puppies or kittens in a litter. If any details provided to us are found to be incorrect, we reserve the right to terminate your MasterBreeders Club Membership.
- All Puppy/Kitten packs (and all the products contained within it) must be given to the new owners of the puppy/kitten free of charge.
Personal Information and privacy
- Your personal information (name, email, phone number and address) will be collected, held and used for the purposes of administering the Black Hawk MasterBreeders Club, including to confirm your eligibility by disclosing your details to cat and dog state bodies (such as Dogs New Zealand) on application, and on an ongoing basis, to ensure that you remain a financial member of the applicable state body. If you don’t provide your personal information, you will not be eligible to join the Black Hawk MasterBreeders Club.
- To request access to, or to update, personal information the Promoter holds, you can contact us by email at [email protected].
- We may disclose the information for those purposes to its related bodies corporate and third parties, including our marketing agencies and contractors in Australia and New Zealand.
MasterBreeder Shop Terms and Conditions
- Orders are to be placed online through the Black Hawk MasterBreeders online shopping site.
- Payment in full for the goods must be made at the time that the order is placed.
- Payment can be made by credit or debit card, or through our account-to-account online payment facility.
- Once payment has been received by us, we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form.
- We will use our best endeavours to dispatch the good within 3-4 business days from payment being made in full into our account.
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on our website and are current as at the time you place and pay for your order.
- Our Conditions of Trade are available at https://shop.masterpet.co.nz/service/tcsnz and will apply to our contract with you.
- Please ensure that you have read these Conditions of Trade.
Fulfilment of your Orders
- We reserve the right to cancel the order between us if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to your area; or
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information.
- If we do cancel your order, we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card or account as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.