Since changing both my dog's to Black Hawk Holistic Lamb & Rice dry dog food, I have noticed fantastic results

Published 10 November 2015

I own 2 dogs, 1 is an Australian Labradoodle who had constant ear problems, which I mentioned on Facebook after her last visit to the vet early this year.

Black Hawk read my post on facebook and contacted me to ask what diet I did have my dog on, which was prepared dog meat rolls and a well advertised brand of dry dog food from the supermarket.

She explained that there are certain products that are not good for dogs and can cause yeast build ups especially in ears and I and the dogs would be better off on a diet of the holistic lamb and rice dry dog food and raw chicken mince.

As I was not sure whether my dogs would like the dry dog food, Black Hawk arranged for a sample to be given to me to try. After my dog's approval, I contacted Black Hawk to arrange to purchase a bag. Black Hawk offered to drop off to my home and meet my dogs.

Since changing both my dog's to Black Hawk Holistic Lamb & Rice dry dog food, I have noticed fantastic results, the Australian Labradoodle has not had a re-occurrence of her ear problem and the Alaskan malamute has finally gotten normal skin returning to her stomach and even hair is starting to regrow. Her actual coat is also looking healthier. The malamute does still lick now and then but nothing like she used to, all these changes I put down to the change of diet.

I thank Black Hawk for contacting me and letting me know about this wonderful AUSTRALIAN MADE product, but I think my dogs thank her even more!!