Australian Title winner

Published 10 November 2015

I am just writing to thank you for a great product. I have two German Shepherds, Zeus a 3 year old male 'police dog' and Nala a 19 month old, female Long Stock Coat who is currently doing the show circuit. Nala is currently on 81 points earned in 5 shows and her condition is due to changing solely to Blackhawk dog food. Her coat is soft and glossy, her movement light and agile.

In fact the nutritional content of Blackhawk was so good, that shortly after switching to it we had to reduce our dogs food intake by about 1/2 cup less than we used to feed them as they were starting to put on too much condition. This was despite feeding them what was a supposedly 'premium' dog food prior.

Thank you for your product, I know that it will be a major contributor to Nala gaining her Australian title in a few shows time. It is also responsible for the great condition and vigor that Zeus exhibits daily. I get many comments on how good both dogs look from people. But the main benefit is the peace of mind that I am feeding my beloved dogs the best quality product I can to improve their health, well being and longevity.

Tags: Dog